Offering a wide array of programs that explore how individuals, societies and cultures contribute to human development.
Faculty, students and alumni within the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences strive to use their knowledge to understand human nature, improve society and enrich people’s lives.
A focus on hands-on learning opportunities through research, internships, field placement and study abroad helps ensure our students are well prepared for success after graduation.
- School of Health and Human Sciences
- Department of Family, Aging & Counseling
- Department of Geography
- Department of History
- Department of Kinesiology & Athletic Training
- Department of Military Science
- Department of Nursing & Public Health
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Sociology, Anthropology & Criminology
- Interior Design
- Social Science & History Teaching
- Textiles & Apparel
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Contact Us
- Give Back