Minors & Certificates

Interested in careers in law, international affairs, government service? Considering a career like health care administration, finance or social work, where you’ll have to interact frequently with government agencies? 

We offer a variety of minors and certificates that you can combine with our political science, public administration or political communication majors,  or with majors, minors and certificates across the university.

Political Science Minor
Legal Studies
International Affairs Minor
International Peace & Security Certificate
Public Personnel & Human Resources Certificate
State & Local Government Certificate