CROW Forums are held on the first Monday of the month at 12 noon in Rod Library, Room 287. Faculty, staff, students and members of the wider community are invited!
October 2: Alison Altstatt, School of Music
- Wilton Abbey in Procession: Women on the Move in Medieval England
November 6: Heather Jeronimo, Languages & Literatures
- Religion as a Gendered Tool of Spanish Colonialism in Equatorial Guinea
December 4: Joyce Milambiling, Languages & Literatures
- Perils of Passion in 1918: The Letters of Helen Schechter
February 5: Catherine MacGillivray and Jason Fly, Languages & Literatures
- The Power of Narrative: Racism and the Empathy Gap
March 5: Elizabeth Lefler, Psychology
- Sex and Gender Differences in Mental Illness: An Examination of DSM-5 and Recommendations for Research
April 2: Alexis St. Clare, UNI Outstanding Graduate Paper on Gender Award Winner
- Anthropocentrism, The Other Face of Patriarchy: An Investigation into Patriarchal Attitudes and Perceptions of Non-Human Nature
*If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the 2018-2019 CROW Forums, please contact email@example.com.