Celebrating CSBS students, faculty and alumni
Statements Magazine is our way of staying connected with alumni and friends of the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences. Inside, you will find stories showcasing the diverse experiences of the students, faculty and alumni within our college. Take a look at our most recent edition or peruse past issues for a snapshot from years past. Individual stories can be found through the menu.
Want to subscribe or have an idea for our next magazine? Use the alumni updates form to let us know!
Featured stories include:
- Experiencing Dementia: UNI Gerontology program launches Iowa’s first dementia simulation house.
- Underground Iowans: History and geography team up to recognize grave sites of interesting people.
- Tripp of a Lifetime: Adoption story pairs care with Panther pride.
- Suitcase of Knowledge: Summer study abroad trips return to taking students around the globe.
- A Beloved Professor's Lasting Gift: Celebrating the contributions of Professor Jim McCullagh.