Graduate Research Paper
The graduate research paper can be considered the capstone of the graduate program. For the paper, students synthesize information they have learned throughout the program and apply it to the field experience. Students have two options: the meta-analytic literature review or the empirical research paper.
- Graduate Research Paper Guidelines
- Rubric - Meta-Analytic Literature Review
- Rubric - Empirical Research Paper
Additional Helpful Information
Rod Library faculty & staff are here to assist with graduate projects such as theses, dissertations, or graduate research papers. We can help you:
- refine your topic/research question
- find, evaluate, and use resources
- navigate library subscription resources (databases, journals, books/ebooks, etc.) & open access (free) resources
- cite sources and use citation managers
- ensure your final work is available via the library's website.
You are encouraged to contact the Social Work librarian, Anne Marie Gruber, via appointment (https://uni.libcal.com/appointments/AMG).