Admission Requirements for the BSW Program
- A Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Autobiographical statement
- Completion of the SOCIAL WORK MAJOR APPLICATION
- Completion of the Declaration of Curriculum Form (Add Social Work Major, Drop PRE Social Work Major if applicable, include any other changes to your current major, minor or certificate status)
- Submit all documents to Undergraduate Secretary Ashley Rasmussen, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sabin 235
- A maximum of 65 semester hours of transfer credit will be accepted from a two-year college.
- Credit from four-year colleges and universities is not limited. However, students must earn at least 32 hours of credit in residence at UNI to complete baccalaureate degree requirements.
- Transfer credits for students transferring from ICCC can be found here.
When is the application due?
Need to be accepted into the Social Work Major before you can enroll in SW 3192 Practice with Groups and Families.