BA in Social Work Admissions
Admission Requirements for the BA in Social Work Program
- A UNI and cumulative GPA of 2.4 or higher
- Autobiographical statement
- Completion of the BA in Social Work Application Form
- Completion of the Declaration of Curriculum Form (After "Current Major," drop Social Work; then, under "ADD," list Social Work and select "Maj").
- A maximum of 65 semester hours of transfer credit will be accepted from a two-year college.
- Credit from four-year colleges and universities is not limited. However, students must earn at least 32 hours of credit in residence at UNI to complete baccalaureate degree requirements.
- Transfer credits for students transferring from ICCC can be found here.