Not all courses are offered every semester.
Please pay attention to pre-requisites for required courses.
Long Term Care Administration (GERO 4170) is typically offered in the spring of odd years.
It is recommended that Gerontology: LTC Administration majors take the following courses early in their college careers because they are pre-requisites for upper level major requirements:
- Social Welfare: A World View (SW 1041)
- Family Relationships (FAM SERV 1020)
- Intro to Sociology (SOC 1000)
- Intro to Psychology (PSYCH 1001)
- Developmental Psychology (PSYCH 2202) or Human Growth & Development (FAM SERV 1055)
On our website, you will find the following:
For more information contact:
Dr. Elaine M. Eshbaugh (firstname.lastname@example.org)